Friday, February 24, 2012

The Smell of Chopped LIver and Onions

The smell of Corey's leftover sandwich is a little too much for me this morning but I will survive.  We survived our first day of the conference...  Compared to past years this conference seems a little lame... but maybe it's just me.

I've run into a few people I know so that's nice.  Last night we went to a reception for the Vermont Studio Center and met a lot of nice people...  I actually met someone who lives in Mineral Point Wisconsin - I've been there... that was an it's a small world experience.

Today we are sitting at the VSC table and I will probably go to another panel discussion... back to my comment on the lameness....   tonight I have an SAIC reception to go to...  tomorrow I think we will probably hit museums and gallery openings.

I took some photos yesterday of Corey's House (at least the outside)...  here they are.




















No comments: