Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Let's see what we've got this morning.

As Whitney Houston would have said.

I have nothing.

Actually I do have something to say although it's not that exciting...

I finished the second book of the Hunger Games trilogy last night.. that means I have to go buy the last one today.  The last time I read this much was probably back in the 80's...  I usually write off my not reading to the learning disability card, but I can read if I'm interested in the story.

Today is payday.  I will pay my bills and then I will be poor again.  Damn student loans.

Yesterday I started having pangs about Chicago....  sometimes I think it might be nice to live there with a bigger group of art friends and more art opportunities.... but Seattle is home (even if the art scene is fluffy)...

I sense dissatisfaction creeping over me...  please stop. 

Ah, it's not that bad... 

I should go now that I have brought you all down (at least I didn't start talking about my Dad - that would really depress you...)...

No comments: