Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hello

It's Tuesday....

Today is the first day I don't have anything to do... well, except work.  That I am looking forward to..

Another thing I am looking forward to is the movie the Hunger Games... I've been reading the books and I am really psyched about the movie... I saw the commercial for it during the Grammys and now I just can't stop reading.

Lenny Kravitz is in the movie too... so that's exciting!  I love Lenny...

Today I plan on eating more vegetables...  last night for dinner I just ate cookies and nachos.  I need to get back to a healthier way of eating or I'm going to be sorry (and seriously backed up)....

Okay, that's too much information.... I know.   Like me telling you that Mr. Clunky and his Girlfriend got a little amorous last night and I found it hard to sleep well afterwards (at least without earplugs)...  good thing she's not a screamer...

I think that's it for now.  More coffee is needed for me to even think about getting moving this morning.

No comments: