Monday, February 27, 2012

Not much to say.

Back on the sofa.

Back with my french press.  (yay).

No paper came yesterday - boo.

Went to bed at 9pm.  yep.

I had a good time on my trip, but it reinforced the fact that I am in fact a loner.  I like spending time with people, but I don't think I could really live with anyone.

Today it is back to work and the gym.  I hope I don't fall apart...

Last night I got home, went to the grocery store, then I came home, took a bath and then watched the Oscars.

I've been reading the Hunger Games trilogy - I'm on the second book (for those of you who don't know I'm not much of a reader)...  it's good, but reading it stresses me out some.  I tried to read it when I went to bed but I had to stop... Oh well... I'll read more later.

I am having difficulties focusing so I think I will go...

more coffee needed.

No comments: