Saturday, March 03, 2012

Last post was ominous

I realize I should clarify on my post of this morning.

It all comes down to my father.  He's not doing well and I am trying to prepare for the inevitable, but it's hard.  I just have to go through it.  I have sent messages to my camp friends to ask for their help and prayers to get through this, and even thought it's going to be hard, I'm going to get through it.

I just have to remember to keep breathing, remember that it's okay to cry (where's the tissues?) and ask for help when I need it.

I am also using good stress relievers - exercise, tea, and I have my acupuncture appointment this afternoon and I'll made sure she hits my sadness points to help with the blues.

Okay, I have to get moving again.  I have to stop by my Dad's place and see him for a few minutes on my way to my appointment.


No comments: