Sunday, March 04, 2012

Feeling better

The acupuncture treatment did it's trick.

She hit my sadness points, my tired areas and gave me some seed type things in my ears to press on if I ever feel stressed out.  I managed to sleep about 10 hours last night, I woke up a few times, but that's because the neighbors next door had a party and Mr. Clunky started walking around at 3:30.

I stopped by my dad and saw him for a few minutes so that made me feel better too.   He looked alright.  I just get overly stressed out when I haven't seen him for a while and I just imagine how he's doing...  it's never usually as bad as I think.  I am going to go over this afternoon and spend some more time with him, and then I think I will come home and sleep some more.  I still feel wiped out after all that sleep.

Yesterday I also sent an email to all my close camp friends and a few others to let them know what was happening... I thought it was very enlightened of me to do that and ask them for support.  It's nice to know you have people watching your back.

I think today will be better.  No, I know today will be better.

No comments: