Monday, March 05, 2012

Groggy

I took a couple of Tylenol PM's last night and now I'm feeling a bit hungover... but at least I slept pretty well.

I had a good visit with my Dad yesterday and it did much to relieve my anxiety...  He's puttering along...  I am very thankful for the care he is getting and just have to remember to take care of myself first and then I can handle almost anything.

I found an article on the ear seeds yesterday and posted it on Facebook.  It turns out that a few friends of mine have worn them at some time or the other.  One friend is currently wearing them for stress - she's in school, and her father had a stroke recently and she's having a similar situation... another friend said she wore them after her father died and they helped her with the grief.....  I see a connection here.  Yesterday was definitely a more "calm" day for me.

This week is going to be fairly busy.  I am teaching Today through Wednesday and I am going to a care conference for my Dad on Thursday...  I will probably be pressing those seeds big time...  that's what they are there for right?

I suppose at some point I should do some cleaning around my apartment... ah... who knows.

I will leave you this morning with a drawing my niece Katie made for me...


No comments: