Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Just keep breathing...

I find it interesting how people handle things in completely different ways....  I try to be gentle when dealing with people and situations and others just try to control everything and everyone...  I just have to remember to keep breathing... and pressing on those ear seeds.

I didn't have a terrific night's sleep, but I did get some...

Yesterday at work was fairly busy...  my ear seeds must be working because if they weren't we would not have a functioning photocopier... but that's just a small aspect of things... overall things were steady to keep my mind off of things out of my control.

Tonight I am subbing at the gym and that's good too...

I am almost finished with Hunger Games trilogy... just two chapters left....  I may have to find another book to read when I'm done...  who knew this would happen to me???

Here's a cute puppy to make you feel all warm and gushy inside...

No comments: