Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Halfway there...

It's Wednesday!

I managed to sleep pretty well last night until Mr. Clunky decided to tromp around at 3:30 in the morning...   maybe I will leave him a note...  thank goodness for earplugs.

I don't have much to report with the exception that I finished my book so now I have to figure out what's next.  I must say it has kept me from eating too much (it keeps my hands busy)...

Tomorrow there is a care conference for my Dad... we will get the lowdown on what's happening and figure out the next steps in his care.  It's hard, because he physically seems alright (besides the weakness) but mentally he is getting worse.  It's hard to see the decline, and it's hard to see other people deal with it as well..... I am fortunate enough to have a lot of friends out there to help me... that's what I am truly thankful for.  I can't control how other people react, but I can control how I do. 

A friend of mine posted this penguin cam yesterday which I find very helpful when trying to cheer up



Streaming Live by Ustream

Today I will work and then teach - I almost went ballistic yesterday when we were trying to decide on new firm business cards....   I actually had to walk away from the office...  (I guess I'm a bit more stressed than usual)...  oh well... it will be better today.

I think that's all I know this morning...

No comments: