Thursday, March 08, 2012

Medium

I think I slept fairly well last night... there were a few times I woke up and my heart was beating a little bit faster than normal... but I don't feel completely exhausted....  that's good.

Although I think the meeting with my Dad will be a bit challenging I'm glad we're going to make some decisions...  and I just want to get the information so then we can act.  Although I'm not much of a pray-er I did give a little shout out to whoever/whatever is out there to help my family make it through all this. 

I managed to eat regularly yesterday... the stress diet had left me a little too stressed to eat normal and that had resulted in about a 5 pound weight loss in the past week...  not that I mind too much, but it's not something I can keep up long term with healthy benefits...  Hopefully the stress diet doesn't come back today.

I also managed to do dishes this morning - although the stress diet means less dishes (more coffee cups and dirty chicken soup bowls...)  - it was time to do them.  Now I just have to clean the rest of the apartment... maybe this evening??

I can dream can't I?

Yesterday I became an official nerd by watching a live blog of the Media Event unveiling the new iPad...   what has become of me???  If I could afford it I would get one... but I can't, so I won't...


It's really pretty don't you think?

I don't have anything else to say this morning...  keep those good vibes coming my way!

No comments: