Monday, April 02, 2012

mmmmmmmmmonday!

What should I talk about today?

I don't really have much to rant about today - I'm not even going to get started on how the Today Show is on the verge of losing my loyalty by having Sarah Palin on as co-host tomorrow...  She better not screw up... 

The week ahead looks fairly uneventful... Thursday I have a meeting regarding the Storefront Seattle program and then in the evening it's First Thursday.  Maybe I'll work on my social skills.

Overall the weekend went well.  Nothing too stressful happened, I didn't get into too much trouble.

I'm beginning to feel the sense of dissatisfaction with my life that usually comes before a big change...  I don't know what that change might be just yet, but things are brewing...  I'll just let stuff stew and see what comes up to the top. 

That is all I know for now.

No comments: