Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Night Post.

The title of this post is not to be confused with the song by Bob Seeger titled Night Moves...

Yes, a random night post.  Today was pretty busy - starting with a visit to my favorite chiropractor...  he got me put back into shape and told me I should start doing lunges and leg-swingy things.  I shall comply.

Next up???  Work.  Abbreviated though.....  then I finally made an appointment with my regular doctor to get my feet checked.  Here's the news.  I have to follow a strict regimen of ice, ibuprofen, stretching and wearing my orthotics...  and hopefully my feet will heel (ha ha ha - get it?  heel).  Plantar fasciitis is heel pain...  oh my goodness.... I crack myself up.

That's what I'm doing now - icing my heels... 

I'm done though.  Now I'm going to go eat dinner...  baked chicken and roasted asparagus.  Yummy.

No comments: