Friday, April 06, 2012

The one where you have the dream about giving your bald boss a haircut

I had a dream the other night that I was a hairdresser and was trying to give my boss a haircut.  I didn't wanted to get it too short though.  In reality this boss has almost no hair.

This is what the Dream Moods website had to say about that...

To dream that you are a hairdresser suggests that you are imposing your ideas and opinions on others.  Perhaps you need to work on your self-image and improve on your image. Alternatively, it refers to your attitude toward your own sexuality.
To dream that you are at the hairdresser implies that you are looking to change your attitude. You are ready for change and move in a different direction. 

Seems a bit appropriate to me.

This week has been pretty slow work wise which is nice.

I had a meeting yesterday with the Storefront Seattle people - it went well.  I think my t-shirts will be hanging somewhere eventually.

I will leave you with the good news that Matt Lauer is going to be staying at the today show.

Here are some photos I've taken this week...













No comments: