Sunday, April 08, 2012

Bunnies, Beyonce (the little dog), and Mike Wallace.

I don't quite know what to do with myself this morning.  I didn't have to teach and I'm not really in the mood to go to church (although I probably should if I knew what was good for me)...

So Far I have made breakfast, showered and started some laundry...  I am heading over to my sister's for the traditional Easter Steak dinner...  I'm sure that's what they ate at the resurrection right?

I watched a video this morning about Beyonce the littlest dog  okay - I take that back, she's Tiny Beyonce...   I only wish they had named her something other than Beyonce... Stella is a better name I think.  I am not a fan of Beyonce... but she's a cute dog.

Mike Wallace...  hmmmm.... Thomas Kincade earlier this week?  I think it's a conspiracy... the painter of light and the newsman...

Yesterday I went for a walk and was passed by this lovely couple...

(I have removed this next section in the post due to neighborly  niceness)...



I think I shall go for a walk again today (when my laundry is done)...

I've got nothing else to report.

Happy Easter.

No comments: