Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The blog post which recounts your upstairs neighbor finding out your nickname for them...

I really can't go into much detail, but Mr. C found out that I called him Mr. C.....

it's just not the same when someone you give a nickname to finds out what that nickname is...

lets recount the various nicknames I have given to people over the years and the status of my objects of nicknamed-ness....

Michael the Cute Boy From Church - I don't think he knows that I called him that - he is currently in North Carolina with his wife and kids..

Tony the Cute Check Out Boy - Worked at Safeway...  don't know whatever happened to him - he never found out my nickname for him

Mr. Arms - I told him I called him Mr. Arms...  he no longer works out at the gym (do you think there's a connection???).

Mr. Clunky -  found out through a friend that he knows I call him Mr. Clunky... he and the GF are moving.   I'm a little sad - because even though it "appears" that I am strange in giving him a nickname  I find some sort of comfort in the clunking around...  and I'm sorry - you just can't "un-hear" certain things...

I think that's it for the nicknames....

Maybe I should get more of a life.

No comments: