Thursday, April 12, 2012

This is what's happening now.

I've been trying to change things up lately.... taking new routes in my walk to work, wearing skirts instead of pants (no - that's just because I'm getting a little bit pudgy), eating vegetables...

and not blogging every day... 

It's not quite the same, but I kind of like not being tied to the computer every morning.

Here's what's new.

I am subbing a cycle class at the Downtown club tonight so that should be interesting.  My fear of rejection is creeping up on me...  not that I should really care - I just don't want to be a dud.

I had planned on going to an information session at Seattle U today to get information about their Masters in Teaching program and MFA in Arts Leadership programs... not that I could afford to go to school again, but it's be interesting to see what's out there.  But since I'm subbing I guess I'll just have to wait until the next one.

Last night I didn't sleep too well.  I'm thinking either it was new class nerves or the fact that Mr. C clunked around at 3am... 

It's been hard trying to avoid him around the apartment complex.

My feet are getting better I think.  I've been following Doctors orders by icing and taking ibuprofen... there's also that little thing about wearing orthotics...  it's only been over a week but I think there is progress which is good....  maybe I'll be able to run again sometime and get my girlish figure back.

It's time for me to go...  here's some photos...




No comments: