Friday, April 27, 2012

Today I shall be a slacker!

I don't know if I'll truly be a slacker, but I'm going to try....   it has been really slow at work the past few days...  yesterday I resorted to sorting paper clips...

Last night I went to a preview ride (class) at Flywheel Sports Seattle.  It's stadium style cycling... sort of a cycle class at a disco...  here is my review.

Plus - it's dark so nobody can see you're a dork or that you're sweating profusely
Plus - the bikes are great
Minus - my legs can't cycle as fast as I was being asked to do it...
Minus - I would have to take out a third job in order to pay for it.
Plus - great workout
Plus/Minus - it included an upper body section with weighted bars...  I'm sure if I could afford to go on a regular basis it would be awesome
Minus - didn't seem like there was a ton of ventilation...  I think if I could have had a personal fan that would have been great.

I would overall give it a thumbs up...  I thought I was going to barf when I was done.

As someone who teaches a cycle class three times a week it kicked my backside....  totally different way of teaching that I do it....


Up this weekend?  Top Pot Doughnut Dash... running for doughnuts - just my style...

No comments: