Wednesday, May 09, 2012

and today I shall get my act together...

Last night I had dinner with a longtime friend... our Birthdays are a week apart and we always celebrate with dinner...  we always get updated with what's going on in our lives and I gave her the update on mine.  I told her about my dissatisfaction and sense of something needing to change - with that she gave me homework.  She told me to come up with a to do list - so that's what I'm going to do.

This weekend I started working on a sample syllabus for a hypothetical class...  I think I shall work on finishing that and then start looking for teaching jobs in earnest.  I've been pooping around for the past five years not giving myself enough credit...

Another thing happened yesterday...  my feet didn't hurt too much.  I don't want to talk about it too much because I don't want to jinx it...  but I think I may be on the mend.  I was able to walk home with my flats on (with the orthotics of course)...  It would be nice if I could get rid of my aches and pains.

I also got this photo sent to me.... it's my tree with a new/old rock next to it...  I'm looking forward to going to work camp in the next few weeks...  



Finally this morning this would be prosciutto.... you know (or maybe your don't know) how I love prosciutto...


No comments: