Monday, May 07, 2012

Being Useful

This weekend I actually accomplished things (sort of)...

Both Saturday and Sunday I spent a fair amount of time working on Job and Grant applications...  I'm not done yet, but I've got a good start on them.  I just have to work on dragging myself out of the apartment in order to work on them...

This morning I woke up at 4:45... not fun, but I guess I'll be able to sleep tonight (if I make it)...

What do I know???

I signed up to go to work camp on Memorial Day weekend...  Although I think it's kind of nutty that they cancel classes at the gym on some of the most inane holidays, I am kind of glad I won't have to work that three day weekend so I can actually take a mini-vacation....  I am needing some camp time, and it will be nice to be in a place where I can do some work and relax a little bit.

It's supposed to be nice out today... maybe I will bare my legs...  maybe not.  They're a little pasty...


No comments: