Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Another Post?

Yeah, I think I might get back to everyday posting - but don't count on it, because I might change my mind.

The weather yesterday did something to put me in a good mood...  it's hard to be bright and cheery when it's all dreary outside. Hopefully it will stick around.

What do I have going on??  I think tonight I shall go to a show at the Annex Theater - one of my former campers got a grant to create and develop a dance piece.  The last chance to see it is this week so I am going to go.  I know it means that I will be up past my bedtime but that's okay.

Once again the dishes in my apartment have piled up....  I'm looking sort of like a bachelor...  I'm okay with it though.

Did I mention that I told somebody I'd run a marathon with them?  What am I thinking??  I'm thinking I might be crazy...  and I'm thinking that I don't really love having nice looking toenails because they're bound to all fall off...   it will be good for me though.  My feet are feeling better overall...  I almost have a spring in my step.

That's all I'm going to share this morning.... but it turns out to be quite a bit.

No comments: