Friday, May 18, 2012

posting every day didn't quite work out as planned...

This is proof that if you get out of a habit it's hard to get it back.  I had intended to keep posting daily but it didn't stick.  Oh well, I'm back now.

Let me see what I can update you all on.... this is what my horoscope said today...

Today is a 9 -- You're even more powerful (and good-looking). Accept invitations to visit. Resist your own marketing pitch, if only for a little humility.

I always knew I was powerful and good-looking...  I am feeling fairly good...

Last night I spent the evening working on a grant proposal for some equipment for my t-shirt project.  I was almost done when I was unable to save a stupid adobe pdf file so that I could upload it...  argh..  I need that benefactor I've been looking for to buy me a copy of Adobe Creative Suite.  Oh well, I will complete the application today - which is two days before the deadline.  Now that's a miracle.

This weekend should be uneventful, visiting the parental unit, cleaning things, trying to find my cables for my video camera which my friend Tia Kramer is going to use during her artist residency in New York next month.

If that's all I really need to do it sounds good to me.  

I'm sure more things will come up but this weekend less is more. 


Here are some nice flowers growing in my neighborhood...




No comments: