Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Nothing like a good nights sleep

Last night it was all I could do to stay up... I ended up going to bed at 9:15.  It sure felt good to sleep...

I don't know why I was so sleepy.  Maybe it's the weather.

Yesterday someone from the UK posted a comment on blog regarding a post I made back in January.  Basically he said that I should quit whining and it looked to him that my life was pretty good.

I told him to suck it.  no, I didn't....  however, I did say that there were a bunch of other things going on at that time and he didn't have the full picture of my life.

I find it funny how even trolls can stumble upon blogs and make comments without getting the full context of things.  That's why I hate reading comments on stories on news stories... some people have no idea..

Okay, my rant is done.  I don't really care.  Doesn't everyone know that blogs for the most part are written by lonely people who don't have any true friends?  (please note the touch of sarcasm in my fingers here...).

Tonight I am subbing at the gym - other than that I have nothing.

Nothing to complain about.  That's news.

No comments: