Sunday, June 17, 2012

Busy Weekend...

Let me see....
Kicked ass in both the Sculpt Class and Cycle yesterday... (they love me).
I had two Birthday Parties to attend last night.  I only ended up going to one because per usual, I pooped out by 8:30...

Today I taught and then went to my pop's place for a visit.  He's not as good as last week, but alright...  he was a little cranky.  But hey, I'm the queen of cranky so it doesn't bother me too much.

I managed to do some dishes and laundry so that's cool...  if someone were to drop by my place I wouldn't be too embarrassed.

This week I am subbing a few extra classes at the gym.  I'm actually feeling pretty good lately.  My feet are feeling better, my knee works (I still can't bend it that well, but I can manage), I've started running again...

One of my friends from the gym told me that I had been stepping it up lately.  That lit a fire under by keester I think.
When I think back to last year I was injured for most of the year.

Finally, I would like to wish a happy third Birthday to Zoe the wonder dog!


No comments: