Friday, June 15, 2012

The blog post which recounts a good day almost gone bad

The last two days have gone pretty well.  Not much to complain about.

Work was fairly uneventful, I even got to leave early today...

I went to REI on the way home and invested in some trailrunners (light hiking shoes) for my Long Walk next month.

On the way home I smiled at two boys.. they smiled back.

Things are looking up.

Last night I tried to do laundry but it turns out that I don't have any detergent (I left at my momma's house)... so I bought what I thought was detergent, but alas ... it was only fabric softener...

hopefully it will work to get my clothes a little clean...  too much working out this week has left me without pants.

So.... I started this post a few hours ago and a lot has changed since then...  I am subbing tomorrow morning.. BODY SCULPT!!!  ha ha ha ha... should be interesting.  I will get through it... maybe I'll start a few minutes late...  I did it once before, I can do it again.

There was a bit of a miscommunication about subbing classes in the morning (I'm also covering the cycle class at the last minute)... more $$$$'s are good.

This weekend I have two Birthday parties to go to tomorrow and then I'm going to visit my Daddy on Sunday...  Should be a busy weekend, but not as busy as the last one...  I only have one weekend after this before I head off to camp... I will just have to push through it until I get there.

I think that's all I have to say tonight... I may go to bed early tonight. (9:30)... need to get my beauty sleep if I'm going to sculpt my body!  ha ha ha...

No comments: