Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oh Toenails, I'm Sorry

Last night I went to the gym downtown after work and ran.

I think I'm going to lose another toenail...  now that I can run semi-comfortably again the toenails are getting bruised...  oh well... I can always polish them right?

Yesterday I was looking at some old blog posts....  I think it's evident that I used to be funnier...  there was something about the good old days...  complaining about what part of my body hurt, my fat thighs, my lack of companionship....  not that THAT's funny, but the humor was a bit more with it... now I just sound like a complaining middle-aged woman.

It's Wednesday.  I am teaching tonight and then it's freedom until Sunday!  I managed to get the dishes done last night so hopefully this will spur me on to keep things up in other area...  maybe I should invite people over so it will make me clean!

Who am I kidding, the last time I invited people over only 2 out of 18 came... 

I am socially challenged when it comes to get togethers....

I will leave you this morning with photos I have taken recently

This is the old Washington Mutual Building on 2nd - near Pike I think...


My old office building Two Union Square on the left... 
(it figures in some of my artwork, but you'll have to do the sleuthing to figure out where).


Last week I went into the restroom in Nordstrom... I found two empty Trophy Cupcake boxes in the stall.... I think someone may (or may not) have an eating disorder


These are storm clouds I saw last Friday walking home from work


Crab Shorts!  Enough said about that.


 Downtown Seattle Public Library at 5:30 am Monday morning...


Taken last night near the Federal Building Downtown - after working on losing my toenails...


Artwork in my apartment - an original by Tim Roda... that's Ryan Horvath staring at you there...



That is all....

No comments: