Friday, June 22, 2012

What I know today

Here is what I know...

Yesterday was my nine year anniversary of walking into a weight watchers meeting...  yay me.  I'm not always perfect, but I am in a much better space then I was back when I joined... 

I shall crash back to earth this evening when I purchase the S'mores special at Safeway for $5.00 Friday...  I will be judicious in my s'more allotment...

Wednesday night someone walked out of my class in a huff...  I am guessing he had a bad day because I had asked him nicely to remind me to do something after class was over (he had changed some broken handlebars to another bike and I asked him to remind me to change them back when class was over... ).... he said "I can do it now".. then he changed them back and stormed off.... oh well.  I have never had that happen so it was a bit startling...  I am just going to chalk it up to a bad day...

This morning I am going to brave the line at Crumble and Flake to get some treats for the office...  I woke up early so I can get there...

which means, I need to get a move on now!

No comments: