Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday - Post Cupcake Frenzy...

Yesterday I spent a great portion of the day baking cupcakes for camp.  Fun times but tiring.

Over the past few years we have the campers decorate cupcakes the night of the dance (the last day of camp)... I usually spend the whole afternoon sequestered away baking like a maniac... although I like this, it can be a bit daunting...  I decided to do it all beforehand this year so I can enjoy the last day of camp.  I can always "pretend" I have to go do something if I need to get away.

In addition to the cupcake baking I did laundry and snuggled with the puppies at my momma's place.  Today I should probably do something about my apartment... it's looking a little bit worn.  Not too bad, but I could do something to get it back into shape.

I don't really have much to say other than that.

No comments: