Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wiener Dog Reunited - and it feels so good

Yesterday I had a little part in reuniting a lost wiener dog and it's owner.

When I was walking to work yesterday I saw this poster on the ground...


I don't know why it's sideways but you get the gist...

I belong to a wiener dog meetup group (although I've never participated in an event of theirs) and sent a photo of the lost dog to the leader.  She in turn posted it on faceboook and one of her readers had seen a found dog ad on Craigstlist - she put two and two together and the little guy was reunited with his momma!

How great is that?

It brings a tear to my eye...

What else is going on?  I don't really know...  too much to do, too little time.  I leave for camp on Saturday and I am not really ready..

No comments: