Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I think I might be ready...

Tomorrow I head off on the Long Walk.  I am only slightly concerned about my feet/legs/knees...

It was one year ago today that they cleaned up my meniscus... it feels pretty good for the most part.

Have I mentioned that I am going to give up sugar starting the first of August?  I don't know if I'm going to go cold turkey, but I'm going to try...  I think it might be just what I need to get my ass in gear.

Okay, back to the long walk....  I am taking my camera, my cell phone solar charger, food, a roller for my aching calves, and my digital voice recorder...  hopefully I won't forget anything too important... I just need to make sure I have enough underwear and socks...  and sunscreen.  It's supposed to be 80 degrees both today and tomorrow.  I don't want to get all toasted and be uncomfortable for the rest of it...

I lost one of my toenails on Sunday night... it's from all that running...  I'm going to lose another one soon I think... so much for having cute feet...

I won't be back until next week (blog wise)...  I am not taking my laptop with me (yes  - crazy I know...).  I can do it!

I saw this on Huffington Post this morning....


No comments: