Monday, July 23, 2012

short week!

I'm pretty excited about the Long Walk this weekend.  I'm hoping my feet don't kill me too much.  My plantar fasciitis hasn't been bugging me too much lately.  I still feel the pain, but it's manageable...  considering I usually walk at least 7 or 8 miles each day without too much discomfort I should be able to do 15 no problem.  Only time shall tell.

This weekend turned out to be alright... I had a good visit with my Dad yesterday.  He was sleepy (that's the norm)... but he didn't seem too discombobulated... and he complimented me on my earrings. 

I'm hoping the work week is not too challenging...  I only have to work three days so hopefully it won't kick my backside too much.

I'm started putting some new things in motion...  I can't divulge too much just yet, but let's just say I'm thinking about what would make me happy and I'm doing something about it...  (no, it's not an arranged marriage...).

I managed to vacuum my living room yesterday.  It's still a pit, but it's a cleaner pit than it has been...

I guess there's always time to do things when I get home from the gym tonight!  I can always clean while I watch Bachelor Pad!

No comments: