Sunday, July 22, 2012

What do I know.

I decided to take a core class yesterday and now I am regretting it... ouch.

I am happy to report that I did get around to doing some cleaning in my apartment yesterday...  I rearranged my bedroom all feng shui like...   hopefully this will help with my wisdom and education areas... my bedroom is not set up to facilitate a good relationship flow, but somehow that doesn't surprise me too much.  Oh well, I'll take the education areas...

Crap - where did the morning go?  I have to get ready to go to the gym. 

Today I am going to get things put together for my big ass long walk next weekend.  I am picking up a tent I'm borrowing and I will probably clean up the apartment a bit more...  If I ever want to invite people over I should get rid of some stuff....

Okay, that's it.

xoxoxo  I love you all.

No comments: