Friday, July 20, 2012

Rainy Days and Fridays (always get me down?)

Rainy rainy rainy!

This morning I shall trudge my way to work in the rain...  I'm not really looking forward to it.  I have to stop and pick up bagels too...

I have finally made it to the end of the week.  I am looking forward to not having to teach tonight.  The classes downtown are going alright... last night I had six people as opposed to one the previous week.  That's good.

This weekend I have a few things going on.  I am subbing class tomorrow, and I have to do laundry and get things put together for the Long Walk.   I am thinking of making a special t-shirt for the occasion....  I also REALLY need to clean up the apartment.  I have the dishes done but the rest of the place needs a clean sweep.

Overall I'd give my being a 7.

could be worse.

No comments: