Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm still here

I am having a bit of a challenge getting over this cold... I'm feeling a bit better, but it's still not 100 percent.

I managed to make it through my new teaching schedule and I have found that I have a problem...

not enough pants...

It looks like I will have to up the amount of laundry I do on a regular basis... I can't teach without pants can I?  I think I may have misplaced a pair of pants somewhere... hmmm... maybe when I feel better I can do a clothing check.

Yesterday I made a long list of things I have to do in order to get my immediate living area into a more pleasing space... once again my dishes have stacked up a bit (luckily, it's mostly coffee cups)...  I also need to organize and put away art making things....  I was thinking I should have a yard sale.  Too bad I don't have a yard.


Tomorrow night I will be going to the roller derby.  I know ROLLER DERBY!  My friend Jenna asked me if I want to go, and since I've decided that I need to get out more often I said yes.  AND it doesn't start too late so I can get home at a reasonable time and sleep...

Okay, that's what I know this morning...  Oh, we're having doughnuts at work this morning and I think there may be a salted caramel old fashioned one out there with my name on it!

woot woot.

No comments: