Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Last night

Two things last night.

one - I taught at the downtown club.  It went alright, but there's no microphone and I'm losing my voice.  I was a bit croaky...  and my bike kept having issues...  I'll get used to it...

two - I had my meeting for the Long Walk.  I have a lot to gather for my adventure.  I'm pretty excited and am hopeful that my feet won't bug me too much on the trek.  I think I should be okay...  I think I'm going to have to stop by REI during lunch in the near future and get supplies.  FUN FUN FUN!

I'm over the hump when it comes to teaching.. only two more classes then I get a few days off.  Hopefully I don't get too worn down...  I will say though that it's more money in my wallet so I won't complain now.

My cold continues it's progression to my chest.... it doesn't feel as tight as yesterday and my headache is better...

okay, my blog post has grown stale...  I used to be funny.

No comments: