Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What I've missed...

It was kind of refreshing not being around technology for a week.

I did miss the whole Katie Holmes/Tom Cruise drama so I'm kind of bummed... they have a settlement already?  I guess that's what happens when you have a lot of money and have people who don't want a long drawn out process to mar any organization one superstar may be involved in.

My cold has made it's progression from a sore throat to a tightness in my chest.  It's moving pretty fast so I hope it will be gone by the weekend...  I hit the snooze button a couple of times this morning and considered going to work late, but I think I shall just tough it out.

What else.... Philip Seymour Hoffman has been cast in Catching Fire - the next movie in the Hunger Games trilogy... that's good news.

Tonight I start teaching at the downtown club... hopefully people will come...   hopefully I don't lose my voice by trying to yell too loud.

THEN I have a meeting about the Long Walk... so that means I will be sitting in a meeting while being a hot and sweaty - yuck.  Oh well... that's life I guess.


this photo is of a bunch of counselors who were "supervising" work at the new Peace Garden at camp...  oh the memories...

I think I shall now recess to my cup of coffee and try to clear my throat (chest) a little bit...

No comments: