Friday, August 03, 2012

Another Perspective of the Long Walk

This is a nice entry from a writer who was on the Long Walk

READ IT HERE

I have finally made it to Friday.  My legs are dead... it's been a week straight of walking and cycling.  I am ready to take a break.

It's supposed to be a scorcher this weekend.  I am going to work on my freckle-tan which I got on the long walk.


What else?  I have successfully given up the sugar....  I really haven't had a lot of problems so far.  Today I will be tempted by sticky buns form Specialty's...  I'm sure I can resist.  It's nice to feel like I'm back on track.

Last night I taught my last Thursday class.  Due to lack of attendance they decided to cancel it.  We actually has five people in class which is pretty good.  They were a bit upset.   I said they might be able to bring it back in the fall.  Although I'm glad to not have to regularly teach on Thursdays, I'm sad for the members - I know what it's like to have a class canceled on you.

Okay - I think that's it.  I've squandered my morning... I'm participating in a food journal survey - I am failing miserably at it... I was trying to make $50.00... I doubt  I will complete the study successfully... oh well.   Better get a move on.

No comments: