Sunday, August 05, 2012

'tis Warm and I am Hot...

I think it hit 92 degrees yesterday...  I'm all for warmth, but this was little bit much.  I will not complain though...  It could be as it was in Chicago... warm and humid...  at least I am comfortable wearing clothes in this heat.

Yesterday was very full...  It started out with WW - I was down (I think giving up sugar is doing something)...  Then I went for coffee with the gang and then walked around Greenlake with my friend Melinda.

While I was waiting for Melinda to show up at the lake, a guy actually starting talking to me out of the blue.  This does not happen very often so I don't have a lot of practice, but I think I fared pretty well.  I did not make a fool of myself which is by far the most important thing.

Anyway, maybe this will happen more often.  Oh, and I will add that the guy who talked to me was not a creepy old guy like the ones who usually talk to me, it was a good looking mid-thirties looking guy... so there. 

Yesterday afternoon my niece had a birthday barbecue that I attended.  It was a good time, but I ate too many sausages... at least I counted all the points.

Today I am back to teaching.  Hopefully my legs have had enough time to recuperate.  I am also planning on visiting my Dad.  I think I will tell him about my walk last weekend (that is if he's awake)...  then I suppose I should clean some in my apartment... it's just so hard sometime...

That is all I have to report right now.

Stay cool everybody.

No comments: