Monday, August 20, 2012

I need one more day...

My weekend seemed like it was really long, but it went by too fast.  I need a day to just relax.  I ended up sleeping almost nine hours last night... I was tired.

I am happy to report that I cleaned up my apartment... here are a few photos...  I am going to have to set up reminders to clean every once in a while because I really like it when it's tidy...



I could get used to living in a clean space...  maybe I should have people over more often - that way I would clean up more often...

So.... on to my clothing party...  (Myra - I'm inviting you next time ....)...  It went pretty well - I'm going to be sporting a new pair of leggings, I have acquired my holiday party attire and I will also be rocking some crimson colored cords (if my thighs will cooperate).

I need to scale back on spending again...  or find a benefactor...  maybe I'll sell a kidney.

I need to make it eleven more days and then I can go back to sugar again (if I want)... I may see how long I can go...  it's turning out to not be so hard...  I did happen to notice that a box of crackers I bought the other day have sugar listed in the ingredients so I was a bit bummed... I did eat some of them though... so I don't think that was cheating... it's not like I was shoving cookies in my face like in the past.

This week I am doing the usual (working/teaching)... plus I'm going out to dinner with a friend of mine from High School...  she loaned me her tent and camping pads when I did the long walk so I am taking her out to dinner to thank her...  look at me, getting out there and doing things on a week night.

Mondays are for sissies...

No comments: