Sunday, August 19, 2012

One of those weekends...

Yesterday seemed to go on forever.  I can't believe it's only Sunday.  Yesterday stretched forever... and I stayed up until11:30 so that's out of the norm as well...

So.... today I am up early finishing up cleaning my apartment before my clothing party this afternoon...   It will all come together.. I'll just have to shove a few boxes in a closet... or five...

I had a really good day yesterday I think... nothing earth-shattering but it was all even keeled.  I was down when I weighed in at ww...  I walked around Greenlake and then went to hang up artwork at my Dad's place.  He seemed to be in a better mood - he didn't seem to out of it which was nice.  I stayed for about an hour which is a record as of late.  I think there my be hope for him yet.  He's been doing Physical and Occupational Therapy so I think he's making progress when it comes to moving... he also managed to crack a joke.

After my visit with Dad I went to a different clothing party - same company, different host...  I always like chatting with people... I need to get out more often. 

When I got home I did some grocery shopping and got things ready for today.

Overall it was a pretty good day... I'm feeling pretty optimistic about the future...

I think I should probably get back to hiding things... errrr I mean cleaning...

No comments: