Thursday, August 09, 2012

If you can't say anything nice...

Hello everyone.  I have a big old rant to get off my chest this morning...

I teach at a gym.  Every so often we are sent updates to our contact list and they ask for corrections.  It is always inevitable that someone will hit REPLY ALL when replying to the email...  I hate getting these inane responses.... I really would like to just go out and hit everyone upside the head to hits reply all.  This happens all the time...  someone will be looking for a sub, someone will hit reply all just to let the person looking for a sub know that THEY CAN'T DO IT!  Come on people do we really all need to know that you can't cover a class?  ARGH!

I feel a little bit better now...

What's happening today?  I don't know... work.  I don't have to teach so I should probably take this opportunity to clean the apartment and do some more laundry... it's time to get my life more organized. 

I have decided to start varying my walking route home so I don't do any impulse shopping at Safeway...  however, I will go tomorrow night and pick up a $5.00 rotisserie chicken, because they are are on sale and you know how I love rotisserie chicken!  But that's it... got to reign in the grocery store monster...

And a final note this morning...  for the past few days I have noticed that my feet haven't really been hurting at all.  This is a good thing.  I'm trying not to get too excited about it because it has been two plus years that they have been giving me grief.  I am hoping that all this icing and ibuprofen is finally working it's magic (four months later).  Only time will tell I guess...


No comments: