Friday, August 10, 2012

Ann Curry and Shoes

Yesterday there was a story on Huffington Post about the possibility of Ann Curry being demoted partly for her colorful outfits.  My blog saw a ton of hits for this post...

People are really interested in Ann Curry and her outfits...

I guess she (Ann) was on the Today Show yesterday with a story... If I were her I would have kicked Matt in the nads.

I haven't watched the show since they gave her the boot and I can't really say that I miss it.  I just turn the channel to the local news and I'm good.  Who needs drivel like the Today Show.

So..... today is Friday.  I think I'm ready for it.  I REALLY need to do something with the apartment... I can walk around in it but it doesn't make me happy...  I have too much stuff.

ah...  I was rejected from another art thing yesterday...  I'm used to it by now.. still sucks though.

I think I should go now.


I took a different route home yesterday - it took me over the Freeway a different way... I kind of liked it.

Okay, now I'm done.

No comments: