Sunday, August 12, 2012

Clean clean clean - errands...

That's pretty much what happened yesterday.  I was a walking machine...  I have a lot of things to do before I have my big brother clothing party next weekend (and a graduation party tonight)... 

I walked downtown to the new City Target... it's pretty convenient - you could tell there were a lot of people there from nearby Capital Hill or Queen Anne...  a lot of people wearing backpacks...  it reminded me a lot of when I would take my weekend walks to Target when I lived in Chicago.

I've been thinking a lot about walking lately... maybe it's because I've walked so many miles in the past month or so...  maybe I'll start writing about it...  but not here...  I've come to the conclusion that I am a loner... and loners walk (I think)...

hmmmmm.... up today... as I said, I have a graduation/going to college party and Theater in the Park and class.... too much to do.

I'm going to be going out to lunch this week with my friend Matt... we're going to Red Robin... I'm going to be eating a big fat hamburger with all the junk on it...  I'm going to load up on points beforehand so I don't feel guilty.. ah.  It will be nice.

I think I may actually do some more picking up while I'm watching CBS Sunday Morning... If you haven't watched the show you should.  It's good Sunday Morning watching.

No comments: