Monday, August 13, 2012

If you can't stand the heat...

Once again Monday has rolled around and I'm back to my old tricks.

This weekend was full.  Considering I don't like hanging out with people that much I sure did quite a bit of it...  Class was fairly full which was nice considering it was so nice outside... after that I took a quick trip to see Dad (he said he want's to be sprung from the joint) and then I went to see Greenstage's production of the Taming of the Shrew at Magnuson Park.  It was good and free... although I did make a cash donation.  I met up with another counselor from summer camp (who I don't know that well) and his friends.  It was good but it was really really hot... good thing I loaded up on the sunscreen and water.  I think I lost about three pounds just sweating.

After the play I went to a graduation party for my best friend's daughter.  I know you're probably asking yourself "hey Jen, I didn't think you had a best friend"... well I do, even though I don't see her that often...  but yeah,  I do have a best friend... and yes, her oldest daughter is going off to college and it makes me feel really old.  It was a Mama Mia themed party (greek)...  I have never seen the movie so I was lost when it came to the Mama Mia trivia - but I just rolled with it.  The Greek inspired food was good...

This week is pretty straightforward... work, teach, work, teach, work, teach, work.... work...  you know the drill...

Next weekend I have a Big Brother Clothing party...  I would tell you all about it, but they have trolls out there that roam the interwebs and come down hard on anyone who might even think about inviting their friends via the web...

That's it for now.  Must get more coffee...

No comments: