Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ants... in my kitchen

You might recall a few months ago I had an issue with ants in my bathroom (or maybe I didn't mention it)... well, I have more ants.  This time in my kitchen.  Not a ton, but enough for me to worry a bit and do a thorough cleaning this morning when I got up as the ungodly hour of 5:15...

They have an exterminator coming this week to do the outside so hopefully this will take care of the problem.  I must say I do like my apartment manager.  I liked the old one too, but the one I have now is very responsive and nice.  It sure is a swell place to live.  Minus the ants.

Well.... let's get to my report for the morning...   last night I taught the body sculpting class... you may know that I have taught it before, and I am certainly not qualified to do it... but I did it anyway.  I think my arms will fall off... if not today, tomorrow.

What else do I know...  I made a full pot of coffee this morning... yum yum...

Oh, tomorrow I am going to Red Robin for lunch and I AM EXCITED!  They have a lunchtime special going on... three dollars off...  I am so excited that I have ramped up the exercise so I can eat it without pity.. I have even put it in my online tracker so I know how I'm doing...

One more thing... when I was on the Long Walk a few weeks ago I volunteered to help out at an art exhibition associated with Bumbershoot... I believe it's call Skyward.  I'm pretty jazzed for the following reasons.  1.  I get to see art.  2.  I get to get into Bumbershoot for free. 3.  I will probably get to meet some nice people. 

yeah, that's it I think...  Let's find a nice photo to leave you with today...




No comments: