Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Good Morning biceps!

I was woken up this morning with a big old twinge in my biceps...  I am happy (or sad) to report that I am now feeling the results of my body sculpting class on Monday... ouch.  That is all I have to say.  Okay, I'll say this one last thing - it's a good thing that I have strong legs or they might be hurting as well.

Since we're on the subject of muscles and all parts of this vehicle that I call my body let's talk about my feet.  I think my feet are REALLY getting better.  I didn't think this day would ever come... but I think it has.  I am still icing them morning and night and taking ibuprofen three times a day and it's actually working.  The heels still hurt a bit in the evening, but it's not nearly as ouchy as it used to be...

Today I am having lunch with my friends Matt and Bryan... We are going to Red Robin (I mentioned that yesterday)... I am having a Whiskey River Barbecue Burger... it's already in the pointsplus tracker.. I'm ready to go.

Ant update - I only found three ants when I got home yesterday...  they are going to be working on the outside of the building (they being exterminators) this week so hopefully this will take care of the problem...

Okay - that's it.  Stay out of trouble. I'm going to try to do just the same.

No comments: