Sunday, August 26, 2012

Nothing

I did a whole lot of nothing yesterday and it was nice.

Every once in a while it's good to have no responsibilities...  The only thing I had to do yesterday was get my hair done and things waxed... my armpits look stunning I must say.  I didn't even head out after I got the hair done (which is a shame because it looks stunning...)...

I tried to post a photo from my webcam but it's not happening...

Today I teach, laundry and then I am heading over to my momma's house for dinner... I will most likely swing by to see my Dad as well...

I am coming up to the end of my no sugar month...  it's going surprisingly well...  I am not sure if I will continue on or not..  over the past two weeks I've been down 1.8 pounds so that's cool... but then again I've actually been tracking everything I put in my mouth, which in the past has been hard (not that I can't do it , but I just don't want to be bothered with it...).

I guess I should think about getting ready to get to the gym...  I need a little more energy to get there...



No comments: