Monday, August 27, 2012

Let's do it again..

It just goes on and on... Mondays roll around every week...  I am having mixed feelings this morning.  I got a pretty good nights sleep, but I would like to do nothing today...  just lounging on the sofa and watching movies...

I suppose I can do it next week...

The news is reporting on Tropical Storm Isaac...  seven years ago Katrina was just about to hit New Orleans as I was waiting in the airport to move to Chicago...  last year (to the day I think...) I was waiting to get to Vermont with Hurricane Irene ruining my plans...  oh tropical weather... what would we do without you... I suppose you can't really complain about the Seattle weather too much.

I don't have much to report this morning... I keep finding random ants crawling around my kitchen - I've also been inundated with fruit flies...  I have a "trap" out to get the fruit flies... it's working, but not fast enough.

Next weekend I'm sitting at an art show at Bumbershoot so that should be interesting...  I will report more on that later...

Things I have to look forward to:

New clothes arriving
Pay day(s)
sleep

No comments: