Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I do not want to go to (insert whatever you want) today...

I'm not really in the mood to do anything today.  I may have made that same statement yesterday...  I mean it again today.

Let's see what I have to tell you.

Yesterday at work they found a naked drunk guy sleeping in the men's room in my office.  The bathroom is separate from our space so I was in no immediate danger... not that I couldn't hold my own against a naked drunk guy...  I saw him when they were confronting him... he had clothes on.  I also got to talk to bike cops.  That was kind of exciting.

I am also going to vent a bit... every time I get my paycheck from the gym there is some sort of motivational propaganda in it.  Yesterday was no different... I am just going to copy and paste a portion of it which I thought was kind of dumb..  it's just a smaller portion of a full page "go get em, you can change it" talk...

...Here is why humans can do remarkable things: because they are remarkable. Humans are different than any other creation. When a dog starts with weeds, he winds up with weeds. and the reason is because he's a dog. But that's not true with human beings. Humans can turn weeds into gardens....




Why would dogs want to garden?  I suppose when they enclose these things they are aiming towards the lowest common denominator, but really people.  Save some paper.


I guess that's all I have today... yesterday during lunch I watched this pigeon for a long time... he/she had one droopy wing...  it was kind of cute.



No comments: