Wednesday, August 29, 2012

One year ago today...

One year ago today two things happened:

I ate my last box of Dots and I flew to Vermont for my artist residency.

Not a lot has changed since then...  okay, maybe I am walking a little better, maybe my teeth are not decaying as much AND my apartment is still clean...

But no Dots...

I have to make it through Friday and I can go back to sugar if I want...  I accidentally ate some Turkey Jerky the other day which had brown sugar in the ingredients (which I didn't realize until it was too late).... oh well...  at least I've stayed away from sweets.

Today I have to pick up my tickets for Bumbershoot and deliver clothing to people who ordered it from my party...  Tonight I am teaching for the last time this week...  woot woot - a whole six days off.

Maybe I'll do something exciting today... yesterday was slow... not a lot of action going on around the office...  maybe I'll work on a syllabus for an imaginary class I would like to teach...

Maybe I'll just take a nap under my desk.

No comments: