Thursday, August 30, 2012

This is the week that never ends.

It's only Thursday... how can I be so tired when I just woke up?  Maybe I have a sickness of some sort.

The only news I have to report this morning is that I might have the opportunity to go to Hawaii next year... a friend of mine from the gym is planning a low key trip and she asked me if I'd like to go.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to finagle the finances but I might try...  I haven't been on a "real" vacation in a very long time.

Maybe I can sell a spare body part to pay for the trip... start saving your pennies now for the Send Jen to Hawaii Fund...

This evening I'm supposed to meet up with a friend from High School after work...  hopefully it won't be too late, because lord knows I can't stay up past 10pm on a weeknight...

I need a nap - seriously.

No comments: